- I am rejoicing that Levi David was born on October 18 at 6:17 in the morning. We got to the hospital at 4:45, which made for a very interesting birth, and a funny story, but, thankfully, everyone is doing great. He weighed 9 lbs, 1 oz and was 22 in long. And he’s pretty adorable. I’m so enjoying his sweet little self.
- We’re already out of newborn diapers and using size ones. The kid is only a week old!
- He’s eating and sleeping like a champ, which, by God’s grace, is making this transition easier for than I thought it would be.
- Luke likes having a little brother, and is adjusting to having to share Mama and Daddy. He wants to hold, kiss, and share with Levi, which just melts my heart.
- Luke got to “drive” a small excavator this morning. I think that just about made his week.