I wrote this on Facebook, but I figured you, my dear blog readers, might enjoy reading it as well. If not, don’t read it. 🙂
1. This is the first note I’ve ever written on Facebook. I’m doing it because Ruthie told me to.
2. I had blue hair for one day in college. My parents got worried that it was more permanent than that.
3. I love homemaking: cooking, gardening, making it welcoming, even cleaning most of the time.
4. I tore a ligament in my foot running in platform shoes in junior high, causing me to spend all day in the ER then next day. It still makes my baby toe do funny things.
5. I have to sleep about 9 hours a night to be fully rested.
6. I love to read, and have since about 1st grade. I hated reading in kindergarten.
7. I played bass in a band in high school, we performed in public twice, I think.
8. I like to crochet and knit and sew and scrapbook and generally just make stuff.
9. The Lord has made me generally un-afraid, even though we live in a not-so-great neighborhood, and I’m home by myself alot.
10. I love to pray.
11. I’ve known my sister-in-law since eigth grade, but husband only since college.
12. I’ve lived in 4 countries, and never anywhere longer than 4 years at one time.
13. I’ll eat almost anything.
14. That said, I don’t like milk or eggs.
15. I had an imaginary farm when I was really little, but it was populated with wild African animals.
16. I also had a real, live monkey friend when I was little.
17. I am content.
18. I’ve journaled constantly since high school, and I have all the journals in a box in my closet.
19. I *really* want to adopt someday.
20. Cold weather makes me want to go into hibernation.
21. I loved being pregnant, and I love being a mom now.
22. My birthday is on the longest day of the year.
23. I’ve sat on a camel, ridden an elephant, and fed a crocodile.
24. I really like taking pictures, and wish I was better at photography and had a fancy camera.
25. I intensely dislike working out, although I enjoy walking outside.