- The ESV study Bible~ I’m not much for study bibles, but this one has been encouraging and enlightening to my soul.
- Luke, of course~ He is getting so active, crawling everywhere, and starting to pull up on things.
- Pansies~ Bret’s Oma bought us some when she was here in December, and they bring color and cheerfulness to the brown-ness of winter.
- Homemade kolaches with a cup of coffee.
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
- My blue cardigan
- Being at home and getting everything in order for the semester
- The body of Christ~ I missed Sunday gathered two weeks in row because Luke had a cough, and it was so sweet to be with believers again last night.