My sweet friend Lauren tagged me with this little meme.
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here you are:
1) I have a thing for aprons. I LOVE aprons, and I love wearing them. I think I love wearing them partially because I’m really messy, and the aprons save my clothes. But I also love pretty ones that I’d probably never wear to get dirty in. Right now, I have a total of 7 aprons, and I have to practice self-control to keep from collecting more. 🙂
2) Ironing is probably my least favorite household chore. It used to be doing the dishes, but I do that so much at work and at home (no dishwasher), that I’m used to it now. And the thing that I disliked about doing dishes was putting my hands in the dirty water, and I just don’t do that now, I just run fresh.
3) I don’t really like driving with anyone else in the car. I’d rather be the passenger than the driver. But I do like driving by myself.
4) I can’t sleep with my feet all wrapped up in the covers. I used to not sleep with them under the covers at all, but sometimes its just too cold for that.
5) My husband calls my closet “The Abyss.” It is pretty messy. I try to organize it every so often, but it never stays that way. I can’t seem to keep it up. I can keep the rest of the house presentably neat and clean, but my closet is usually a mess.
6) I really like tea time, making tea, and “tea culture,” but I don’t actually like the drink. I’ve tried to like it, but I just cannot make myself enjoy drinking it.