My dear friend Lauren tagged me! This is my first “tagging”, and I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little bit excited about it. 🙂
”Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.”
Ok, 7 random things:
1) I read BBC news almost every day. We don’t have a tv, and I need international news, and BBC does the best job that I’ve found anywhere.
2) I have a name in a random West African language. Its Lachea, and I really like it.
3) I love the color blue. Its a bit out of control, because if I was the only one making choices, our entire house would be shades of blue. Its a good thing my husband cares about how our house looks and gives his input.
4) I am refreshed by being outside. I don’t have to do anything specific, just sitting on our front porch for a few minutes can totally change my attitude and mood and I especially love walks in the evening. I’ve noticed that if I’m inside all day I get really restless and irritable, but going outside helps me change that.
5) My left thumb is double-jointed, but not my right.
6) I had the same nightmare every night for 5 years when I was growing up. Consequently, I woke my parents up practically every night for 5 years. I am so blessed by their compassion and patience with me. Thankfully, I hardly ever have nightmares now, and rarely even remember my dreams.
7) I eagerly anticipate getting the mail everyday! I CANNOT WAIT to go to the mailbox. There’s something so exciting to me about opening it up and seeing what came, even though half the time its only junk mail and bills, the times that there is good stuff makes it totally worth it.
Ok, whew, that’s finished. I’m not going to tag anyone because most of my blogging friends have already done this.